Sunday, July 20, 2008

From the teacher

My dear students and everybody,

It is indeed my pleasure to know that my students have created their blog. I firmly believe that this will provide them the best platform for discourse and to enhance their writing and logic power. This will also tie every member of BA fifth batch students and also teachers of Madan Bhandari Memorial College regardless of wherever they are in the future. I wish all the best for the success of this blog.

However, here what I would like to stress is the continuity of it. Each student should think that this blog is theirs and should contribute a few minutes even once a week. They should consistently feed information, articles and debates. They can also, as the interaction reaches height, earn a little through google and other ads.

Please also visit http://indradhoj.blogspot.com/ to read more about me and participate in the discourse.
Indra Dhoj Kshetri

No comments: